Business Process Management
- Target Audience
The business environment is always changing and no exception to any industry that resides in the market. The operational enterprise needs to be agile in order to be successful and survive on the long term. An effective business process management helps to overcome that challenge and achieve the necessary agility and innovation.
The Business Process Architechture course provides participant with an understanding of the techniques for using business practices and methods to create and improve business processes.
The foundational knowledge of business processes can be used to create benchmark processes that provide business performance improvements across functional units and organizational.
The subject presents a radically different way of thinking about organizations and work in order to create knowledge and skills necessary to develop a program of process reengineering, management and excellence in organizations.
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
• Conceptualize organizations as process collectives and implement new processes.
• Analyze business processes and understand their contribution to business performance.
• Improve process definition and efficiency by the application of process modeling and analysis methods.
• Support organizational transition through agile processes.
• Transition processes from the internal organization to external performers through outsourcing.
• Managers involved in the management, running or optimization of business processes.
• Project staff and executives involved in business process reengineering, business process improvement.
• Information technology professionals involved in projects that are concerned, in part, with the automation of business processes.