- Maybank Indonesia ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Maybank Indonesia bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community.
- The Digital Forces that Change Your Business
Digitalization brings disruptive changes in business landscape. Many conventional well-established companies are facing threat of losing their existence. To survive, conventional companies should change and capitalize digital advancement through Digital Transformation
- Bank Kalteng ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Bank Kalteng bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community
- Dr. Bayu Prawira Hie, Sekretaris Jenderal Asosiasi Digital Entrepreneur (ADEI) resmi meraih gelar doktor di Universitas Persada Indonesia YAI.
- Bank Victoria ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Bank Victoria bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community.
- Managing Cybersecurity Risks
A lot of progress can be achieved with Digital Transformation, but on the other hand digital security risks are also things that cannot be abandoned. Unfortunately a lot who do not realize the magnitude of the danger that can occur if this risk is not properly maintained. Security risk location this digital is not only on software and hardware, but it is the biggest aspect of technology management. This session does not discuss cybersecurity technically digital, however from the perspective of a leader in managing technology.
- Improving The Rhythm of Your Collaboration
Alternating between always-on connectivity and heads-down focus is essential for problem-solving.
By Ethan Bernstein, Jesse Shore, And David Lazer ( MIT Sloan Management Review )
- The Millenial Society
Millennials are those born between 1980-1995, which means they are now 23-38 years old, with characteristics that are different from the previous generation (Generation X) and later generations (Gen Z). At present they constitute the largest percentage of workforce and in the next 5-10 years they will become leaders in most companies. On the other hand, they are ‘the rising middle class' in Indonesia, which determines the purchasing power of consumers. This session will explore the characteristics of the Millennial Generation both in terms of how to manage them as leaders, employees, and consumers.
- Pelatihan dan Pendampingan Transformasi Digital untuk Pegawai PT Bank Kalteng
- Building The AI-Powered Organization
Technology isn’t the biggest challenge. Culture is.
By Brian Mccarthy and Tamim Saleh ( Harvard Business Review )
- Transitioning Technology in Digital Transformation
IT is at the heart of Digital Transformation. Generally, companies that want to carry out Digital Transfor- mation have also built IT capabilities before. They often have IT systems that are already running and widely used in companies (System Legacy). However, the planned Digital Transformation is very likely to require systems and devices that are very different from those already owned and executed. What is the best way to transition? This session will discuss the above using concepts and case examples.
- Digital Operation Management
"Kitchen" from every business is its operation management. Many things need to be achieved in operation management, namely, among others, how to do the work most efficiently, the fastest, the most accurate, the best quality, with the least investment. This session will discuss what are the current technologies that can help achieve these goals, including robotics, 3D printing, Big Data Analytics, and others.
- The Age of Continuous Connection
The New Technologies have made 24/7 customer relationships possible. It’s time to change your business model accordingly.
By Nicolaj Siggelkow and Christian Terwiesch ( Harvard Business Review )
- Shifting HR Management into Digital
"Human Resources Management is the most sensitive thing in Digital Transformation, because many things previously done by humans can now be done by machines faster, better and cheaper. In addition, many employees are difficult to increase their competence to be part of the company's future after digital transformation. Many traditional HR management methods today are no longer suitable, and demand "Agile HR Development". This session discusses how to transition from the current HR condition to HR management during the digital transformation.
- How Digital Leadership is(n't) Different
Leaders must blend traditional and new skills to effectively guide their organizations into the future.
By Gerald C. Kane, Anh Nguyen Phillips, Jonathan Copulsky, and Garth Andrus ( MIT Sloan Management Review )
- Don't Be Blinded by Your Own Expertise
Deep knowledge and experience can leave leaders incurious, blinkered, and vulnerable—even in their own fields.
By Sydney Finkelstein ( Harvard Business Review )
- Marketing In The Digital Age
Interaction with customers and non-customers is one of the most rapidly changing activities due to digitalization. Microtargeting is possible and is a powerful digital marketing weapon today. Omnichannel data communication and integration is the back end needed to support this. In this session participants will explore how the above can be applied to their company.
- Crafting Digital Strategy
Digital Strategy is not the same as IT Strategy. Digital Strategy includes strategies that the company wants to do through its Digital Transformation, along with its measurement indicators using the Balanced Scorecard method. Also a long-term business strategy whether to go to an IPO, private offering, merger & acquisition, with the consequences of steps that must be taken. All of these will be discussed in this session.