- Crafting Digital Strategy
Digital Strategy is not the same as IT Strategy. Digital Strategy includes strategies that the company wants to do through its Digital Transformation, along with its measurement indicators using the Balanced Scorecard method. Also a long-term business strategy whether to go to an IPO, private offering, merger & acquisition, with the consequences of steps that must be taken. All of these will be discussed in this session.
- Digital Business Model Innovation
The most disruptive digital transformation is what changes the mainstream business model. Suppose that Uber changed the business model of the taxi industry that had been formed for so long, and therefore instantly changed the map of the strength of the personal transportation industry. In this session participants will learn how to innovate a business model that fits their company.
- Bank Artha Graha Internasional ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Bank Artha Graha Internasional bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community.
- Four Pillars in Leading the Digital Transformation
In this session participants will learn four important pillars that need to be led in digital transformation, in addition to technological changes in their companies. Indeed, leadership to transform things including organizational culture is far more important than technological change.
- What is Your Digital Vision for Your Company?
In this session participants will be invited to think about what the future of the industry is where the company currently exists, and given tools to create a vision for the company for another 5-10 years, after digital transformation. This vision must be realistic and take into account the speed of change caused by digitalization.
- Maybank Indonesia ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Maybank Indonesia bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community.
- The Digital Forces that Change Your Business
Digitalization brings disruptive changes in business landscape. Many conventional well-established companies are facing threat of losing their existence. To survive, conventional companies should change and capitalize digital advancement through Digital Transformation
- Bank Kalteng ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Bank Kalteng bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community
- Dr. Bayu Prawira Hie, Sekretaris Jenderal Asosiasi Digital Entrepreneur (ADEI) resmi meraih gelar doktor di Universitas Persada Indonesia YAI.
- Bank Victoria ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Bank Victoria bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community.
- Managing Cybersecurity Risks
A lot of progress can be achieved with Digital Transformation, but on the other hand digital security risks are also things that cannot be abandoned. Unfortunately a lot who do not realize the magnitude of the danger that can occur if this risk is not properly maintained. Security risk location this digital is not only on software and hardware, but it is the biggest aspect of technology management. This session does not discuss cybersecurity technically digital, however from the perspective of a leader in managing technology.
- Improving The Rhythm of Your Collaboration
Alternating between always-on connectivity and heads-down focus is essential for problem-solving.
By Ethan Bernstein, Jesse Shore, And David Lazer ( MIT Sloan Management Review )
- The Millenial Society
Millennials are those born between 1980-1995, which means they are now 23-38 years old, with characteristics that are different from the previous generation (Generation X) and later generations (Gen Z). At present they constitute the largest percentage of workforce and in the next 5-10 years they will become leaders in most companies. On the other hand, they are ‘the rising middle class' in Indonesia, which determines the purchasing power of consumers. This session will explore the characteristics of the Millennial Generation both in terms of how to manage them as leaders, employees, and consumers.
- Pelatihan dan Pendampingan Transformasi Digital untuk Pegawai PT Bank Kalteng
- Building The AI-Powered Organization
Technology isn’t the biggest challenge. Culture is.
By Brian Mccarthy and Tamim Saleh ( Harvard Business Review )