- Director, Market and Business Development - Cisco Systems Indonesia
Aug 2013 – Oct 2018
Key Responsibilities :
• Establish relationship, build credibility, conduct customer qualification, track and manage the funnel of digital transformation projects in Indonesia.
• Development of Digital Business Roadmap through use cases, financial modelling and return of investment (ROI) calculation, and solution offering for strategic and prospectus Customer as part of Digital Transformation Office
• Work with the ASEAN and Indonesia team on identifying and evaluating opportunity to develop business in the Indonesia market, including alternative market and revenue models, partnerships, branding and sponsorships.
• Work with country MD to develop, orchestrate and implement country strategy and plan, digital transformation agenda, and strategic integrated account plan.
• Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
• Lead the strategy and execution of new eco-partner development to increase Cisco solution relevance in fulfilling customer requirement and solving customer problem.
• Conduct Cisco Emerging technology evangelism by conducting numbers of presentations, demos, workshops, pilots to be presented to customer or partners or at industry events.
- Work History
- Director, Business Development – Smart Connected Communities - Cisco Systems Indonesia
Aug 2010- Jul 2013
Key Responsibilities :
• Identified and established relationship with key stakeholders in respective strategic conglomerate subsidiaries or companies and developed join engagement from executive sponsor to execution team.
• Developed opportunities in key sectors: smart city, connected real estate, smart home, transportation, safety and security, energy and utility, education, healthcare, government as one smart connected community.
• Built and developed business case, use cases, and smart solution in respective conglomerate subsidiaries.
• Assured the readiness of eco-partners on delivering the digital services offering.
• Orchestrated resources internally and externally to deliver the services, including developing business model on ICT service consumption.
- Director, System Engineering - Advanced Technology - Cisco Systems Indonesia
May 2008 – Jul 2010
Key Responsibilities :
• Led and managed architecture advanced technology engineering team in Borderless Network, Datacentre and Virtualisation, and Collaboration.
• Established government relationship and conducted advocacy in related to new product homologation.
• Managed and responsible for the country demo unit and IT company assets.
• Responsible for the customer satisfaction index through partner.
- Business Development Manager - Network, Mobility and Security Division, Hewlett-Packard Services Indonesia
Nov 2004 – April 2008
- Global Delivery Manager - Network, Mobility and Security Division, Hewlett-Packard Indonesia
Nov 2004 - Oct 2007
- Solution Manager - Compaq Global Services, Compaq Computer Indonesia
Jan 2001 – Oct 2004
- System Support Engineer - Compaq Global Services, Compaq Computer Indonesia
Jul 2000 – Dec 2000
- Senior Software Engineer - Computer Systems Division, Siemens Indonesia
Oct 1998 – June 2000
- Chief Technology Officer - i-planet (startup), PT. Gomexindo Ciptajaya (self-employed)
Oct 1997 – Sept 1998
- Web Programmer Internet Services Provider, PT Uninet Media Sakti
June 1996 – Aug 1998
- Doctor of Research in Management (Strategy & Growth) - Bina Nusantara University (BINUS), Indonesia. 2018.
The Doctor of Research in Management (DRM) that focus on “digital entrepreneurship” with Cum Laude honor. The research focused on the ambidexterity of digital start-up to attain their competitiveness and performance.
- Master of Professional Computing University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 2003
The degree provide qualification to apply modern and advanced professional information technology skills such as computer and network security, data and web design, object-oriented and distributed systems design and modelling, in a contemporary business management context across a range of industries and applications with coursework thesis.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Trisakti University, Jakarta, 1998
Faculty of Industrial Technology with major in Computer Engineering with thesis on Multicast Technology efficiency.
- Non-Formal Education
- Strategic Decision and Risk Management University 2015
The program teaches participants to establish clear value metrics to untangle conflicting goals, embrace risk and uncertainty, and avoid common behavioral and analytical decision mistakes.
- Advanced Project Management Stanford Centre for Professional Development, Stanford University 2014
It provides professionals with advanced tools and techniques to execute projects, programs, and portfolio strategically.
- MBA for Oil and Gas Executive Universal Network Intelligence 2013
Fast track executive development program focus on oil and gas business from upstream to downstream.
- Strategic IT Architecture Planning International Association of Software Architect (IASA), 2011
Workshop that provide methodology to align and prioritize IT initiative with the organization goal and core values, which minimized technology-related crises, optimize resource allocation, manage change and increase ROI.
- Cisco Management Series (CMS) Cisco Systems, 2009
It is 16-week Curriculum which develop organizational skill for communication, compliance, goal-setting and staffing, team work and execution, employee development, performance feedback and finally rewarding.
- Business to Business Strategic Marketing Markplus Inc, 2007
Chief Marketing Officer – Professional Development Program.
- Professional Developments Prasetya Mulya, LPPM, Tracy Learning, Harvard Business
Presentation Skill; Finance for Non-Financial Manager; Problem Solving, Decision making and Proactive Planning; Report writing; Emotional Intelligence in Workplace.
- Leadership Program Lembaga Pelayanan Pemuda Indonesia, 1997-1998
Diploma program to develop and built skill full leadership with integrity.
- Honor and Award
- Cisco Customer Centric Selling Individual Super Star 2014,
Cisco ASEAN – for outstanding contribution on developing customer engagement strategy.
- Cisco Achiever Award 2011, 2013,
Cisco Asia Pacific and Japan, for solid result and exceeding country performance.
- Hewlett-Packard High Flyer 2006 Asia Pacific and Japan,
Highest recognition for employee who demonstrates the highest level of professionalism, teamwork and customer focus.
- Total Customer Experience Activist Reward 2000,
- Compaq Services Excellent
- Technical Support of the Year 98-99
from Siemens Computer Systems, Asia Pacific Region.
- Industrial Certification
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) No.17431
- Certified Financial Modelling (CFM)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (2000)
- Certified Information Security System Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework 9 Certified
- COBIT Certified Associate