- The Millenial Society
Millennials are those born between 1980-1995, which means they are now 23-38 years old, with characteristics that are different from the previous generation (Generation X) and later generations (Gen Z). At present they constitute the largest percentage of workforce and in the next 5-10 years they will become leaders in most companies. On the other hand, they are ‘the rising middle class' in Indonesia, which determines the purchasing power of consumers. This session will explore the characteristics of the Millennial Generation both in terms of how to manage them as leaders, employees, and consumers.
- Transitioning Technology in Digital Transformation
IT is at the heart of Digital Transformation. Generally, companies that want to carry out Digital Transfor- mation have also built IT capabilities before. They often have IT systems that are already running and widely used in companies (System Legacy). However, the planned Digital Transformation is very likely to require systems and devices that are very different from those already owned and executed. What is the best way to transition? This session will discuss the above using concepts and case examples.
- Digital Operation Management
"Kitchen" from every business is its operation management. Many things need to be achieved in operation management, namely, among others, how to do the work most efficiently, the fastest, the most accurate, the best quality, with the least investment. This session will discuss what are the current technologies that can help achieve these goals, including robotics, 3D printing, Big Data Analytics, and others.
- Shifting HR Management into Digital
"Human Resources Management is the most sensitive thing in Digital Transformation, because many things previously done by humans can now be done by machines faster, better and cheaper. In addition, many employees are difficult to increase their competence to be part of the company's future after digital transformation. Many traditional HR management methods today are no longer suitable, and demand "Agile HR Development". This session discusses how to transition from the current HR condition to HR management during the digital transformation
- Seminar Online COVID-19: Myth & Facts
Banyak informasi tentang COVID-19 yang belum terungkap. Akibatnya banyak orang yang berspekulasi, sehingga munculah beberapa mitos dan fakta yang terkait dengan hal ini, Apa yang mesti kita lakukan untuk merespon hal tersebut?
- Review Meeting Pendampingan Penerapan Transformasi Digital - PT BPD Kalteng dalam peran serta gvernance untuk membahas program yang sudah terlaksana dan belum, berikut hambatannnya.
- Seminar Online Kesehatan vs Ekonomi: Quo Vadis
Pandemi Covid-19 membuat banyak negara masuk ke jurang resesi. Indonesia pun terancam. Lalu, apa yang harus dilakukan? Memerangi pandemi lebih dulu atau menyelamatkan perekonomian? Atau bisakah keduanya dilakukan secara simultan?
- Marketing in The Digital Age
Interaction with customers and non-customers is one of the most rapidly changing activities due to digitalization. Microtargeting is possible and is a powerful digital marketing weapon today. Omnichannel data communication and integration is the back end needed to support this. In this session participants will explore how the above can be applied to their company.
- Digitalizing Bank in the New Normal
Webinar untuk membahasa trend perbankan dan transaksi digital terkini di Indonesia terutama setelah adanya pandemi COVID-19 dan memasuki era new normal
- Crafting Digital Strategy
Digital Strategy is not the same as IT Strategy. Digital Strategy includes strategies that the company wants to do through its Digital Transformation, along with its measurement indicators using the Balanced Scorecard method. Also a long-term business strategy whether to go to an IPO, private offering, merger & acquisition, with the consequences of steps that must be taken. All of these will be discussed in this session.
- Digital Business Model Innovation
The most disruptive digital transformation is what changes the mainstream business model. Suppose that Uber changed the business model of the taxi industry that had been formed for so long, and therefore instantly changed the map of the strength of the personal transportation industry. In this session participants will learn how to innovate a business model that fits their company.
- Bank Artha Graha Internasional ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Bank Artha Graha Internasional bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community.
- Four Pillars in Leading the Digital Transformation
In this session participants will learn four important pillars that need to be led in digital transformation, in addition to technological changes in their companies. Indeed, leadership to transform things including organizational culture is far more important than technological change.
- What is Your Digital Vision for Your Company?
In this session participants will be invited to think about what the future of the industry is where the company currently exists, and given tools to create a vision for the company for another 5-10 years, after digital transformation. This vision must be realistic and take into account the speed of change caused by digitalization.
- Maybank Indonesia ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Maybank Indonesia bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community.
- The Digital Forces that Change Your Business
Digitalization brings disruptive changes in business landscape. Many conventional well-established companies are facing threat of losing their existence. To survive, conventional companies should change and capitalize digital advancement through Digital Transformation
- Bank Kalteng ingin menyiapkan para pemimpinnya untuk mempunyai business mindset dan concept yang dapat membuat Bank Kalteng bertransformasi sesuai dengan perkembangan yang terjadi, melalui seminar yang dibawakan oleh Intellectual Business Community
- Dr. Bayu Prawira Hie, Sekretaris Jenderal Asosiasi Digital Entrepreneur (ADEI) resmi meraih gelar doktor di Universitas Persada Indonesia YAI.